Career Information Center
Chapel Hill High School
The Chapel Hill High School Career Information Center serves as a resource for students, supported by the Career and Education Department, volunteers, businesses and the Chapel Hill High School PTSA. The staff has been dedicated to helping students gain knowledge about themselves and opportunities available to assist them in reaching personal, academic and career goals since 1978.
Comprehensive list of upcoming events, scholarships, jobs, and enrichment opportunities for students. Also highlights of student successes and upcoming deadlines that you'll want to put on your calendar.
Reminder: Complete FAFSA
Duke STAR Program Information Session, Wednesday, December 19th at 12:30PM, in Room A146.
We help with... Our library resources...
- Career Development Counseling
- Testing Information for the SAT and ACT
- Career Assessments and Learning Style Tests
- Scholarship Information
- Financial Aid Opportunities
- Internship or Job opportunities
- Resume, Cover Letter, and Thank You Letter Workshops
- Speakers, Field Trips, and Career Fairs
- Class Presentations and Workshops
- Interviewing Skills and Portfolios
- Summer Programs
- Workers Permit Information
- Career, college and financial aid guides and forms
- Test preparation books (ACT, SAT, AP, PSAT, COMPASS, ASVAB, Community College Placement)
- Career and college search computer programs (Naviance, CFNC.org, Future For Kids)
- Career Cruising - complete a career assessment, find career or job coaches, and access college and community college information
- Your username is NC-your student ID and your password is your birthday in mmddyyyy form
Instagram @ chhs_cic
Follow us! Get resources and stay up to date on events!
Career Information Center Hours:
8:30-4:00 Monday-Friday on regular scheduled school days.
(the CIC follows the students' school calendar schedule)
If you plan on visiting the CIC, it would be best to make an appointment. Sometimes there are classes using the CIC or I am out of the office visiting classrooms or off campus visiting businesses, schools, or at a meeting/conference.
If you need to meet with Ms. Hill, please email to set up an appointment,
Cierra Hill, M.Ed.
Career Development Coordinator
(919) 929 - 2106 Ext. 41272