Discover the Difference
Discover the difference Community Christian School can make in the life of your children when they are challenged to develop their God-given potential and encouraged to embrace their purpose in Christ.
CCS endeavors to teach our students how to build a strong Christian foundation and stand in adverse circumstances. Weekly chapel services provide additional opportunities for Biblical learning and worship.
Why Choose CCS?
Ask any CCS parent this question, and you’ll likely hear one of these answers...
We send our children to CCS to...
- Learn Biblical truth.
- Challenge them with academic excellence.
- Study and memorize God’s Word.
- Enjoy a circle of Christian friends.
- Receive individualized instruction with the average class size being 12 -14 students.
- Be under the care of teachers and staff who know my child and his/her needs.
- Build a strong Christian foundation.
- Learn from comprehensive curricular programs that will prepare my child for the high school of his or her choice.
Education at CCS
By utilizing research-based teaching methods, the latest technology and teachers who are degreed professionals, we aspire to exceed all state mandated academic standards. CCS students consistently score well above average on state standardized tests.
To prepare our students to take on 21st century learning initiatives, we have integrated one-to-one computer technology into core subject teaching and learning.
Upper elementary and middle school students enjoy our one-to-one technology initiative which allows us to provide a computer to each student during the school day.
By incorporating technology with standard teaching methods in the classroom, CCS has empowered students to do more complex and creative work. We also work to instill in our students the precept of Colossians 3:23 which says, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart.”