Τέχνη Public Site—
Red Hen Lab's Learning Environment
This site presents aspects of Techne that are accessible to the public.
Techne Data Requests serves this Techne Public Site.
Step-by-step instructional units, each with exercises that are meant to be run by students on a techne device. A lecturer could demonstrate and review units for an audience, or guide students through a unit, or allow the student to study the unit independently.
- Configuring Your Device
- CWRU HPC orientation
- Unix Shell Commands
- Bash commands
- Development Productivity Tools (mostly IDEs)
- Red Hen Rapid Annotator
- Red Hen Edge Search Engine
- Red Hen Command-Line Tools. Includes an introduction to peck & family.
- ELAN. Includes introductions to co-speech gesture tagging with ELAN.
- R: Statistical Analysis and Visual Display
- CQPweb search interface
- Google Code Labs. Provides many tutorial codelabs. In most of them, you learn how to connect to computing resources hosted on Google Cloud Platform via the web. See for an example, Getting Started with App Engine (Python).
Potential new units:
- Edge 2 (already begun on http://redhenlab.org)
- NLP (already begun on http://redhenlab.org)
- machine learning (already begun on http://redhenlab.org)
- deep learning (already begun on http://redhenlab.org)
- how to put code into pipeline production
Τέχνη -- Red Hen Lab's Learning Environment