This site is a starter kit for literacy practitioners interested in creating technology-rich learning environments.
Here is a place to find elearning definitions and terms: The eLearning Toolkit
Start wherever you want...
- How is the learning landscape changing? How are we implementing new theories and models of blended and networked learning?
- What are educators expected to know? And what are they expected to do? And how do they combine their knowledge of technology for learning with content knowledge and their understanding of pedagogy and methodology?
- How are teachers taking on the role of technologist?
- What is the role of the teacher/facilitator/instructor in technology enhanced learning environment? How is teaching changing in the 21st century?
- What is the role of the learner in technology enhanced learning environment? What are learners expected to know? And what are they expected to do? And how do they demonstrate their knowledge of technology for learning?
- Curated lists of digital technology for learning.
- Resources to help you figure out what digital technology to use for different learning outcomes and different learning experiences.