Outdoor School Camp Counselors
2019 OUTDOOR SCHOOL APPLICATION & PROGRAM IS CLOSED FOR THE YEAR
2019 Outdoor School Camp for CVUSD 6th Graders is back ON!!!!
Conejo Valley Unified School District (CVUSD) 6th Graders attend Outdoor School every year from January-March. Outdoor School Camp Counselors are selected from juniors and seniors at Westlake, Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Century Academy, & Conejo Valley High Schools.
New camp location: Camp Ramah, 385 Fairview Road, Ojai 93023
Application period is CLOSED. Outdoor School camp Counselors have been assigned & are posted on the College & Career Center Door.
To all assigned counselors:
I need all of your documents completed & returned to the CCC by Thursday, Feb. 7. See below to download.
1) Field Trip or Excursion Authorization—REQUIRED
2) Green Health Form---REQUIRED
3) FORM—Teacher Approval Form Outdoor School---REQUIRED
4) High School Cabin Counselor Contract---REQUIRED
5) Outdoor School Parental Permission---REQUIRED (I f you have not already submitted.)
6) Authorization for Medication---only required if additional medications required outside of school hours (COPY of WHS Heath Office Form is acceptable for meds required during school hours)
Volunteers are limited to Juniors and Seniors in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.0 or above, and no discipline or attendance issues. If approved, students with over 10 days of absence (excused or unexcused) prior to their assigned Camp date will NOT be allowed to attend.