Graduation Survey for Seniors (Naviance)
Naviance Graduation Survey is REQUIRED after MAY 1ST. (Deadline May 3, 2019)
(Note: Students must complete survey by Friday, May 3rd, in order to be included in the ASG Recognition Rally AND be eligible to receive their graduation tickets.)
May 1st is the National Day of Commitment for college
If you have been accepted to your future college AND have committed AND paid your enrollment deposit:
- Please make sure you officially decline your other college application offers via the university-specific media (online, email, special form, etc.). This opens up space for other students on the "wait-list". A polite email of thanks to the admissions counselor is also a nice gesture.
- Please do NOT commit to more than one university by submitting multiple deposits. Sending multiple deposits is dishonest and may result in the withdrawal of admission offers from all institutions. (Exception: Waitlist scenarios.)
- Please complete your NAVIANCE Graduation Survey (instructions below)
- Completing this survey is critical so the counselors know where to send your FINAL transcript for college.
- Remember that if you change your school of choice (because you got accepted off a wait-list, etc.), you MUST update your Survey AND contact the Counseling Office to make sure your transcript is sent to the correct school.
YOU MUST CONTACT COUNSELING OFFICE (805-497-6711) IF YOU CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL OF ATTENDANCE AFTER JUNE 13TH.
Congratulations to all Seniors!!
ALL SENIORS MUST COMPLETE THE NAVIANCE GRADUATION SURVEY (WHETHER YOU GO TO COLLEGE, MILITARY, GAP, ETC.)
Graduation ceremony tickets will NOT be released to students that have not completed the survey.
(Note: This is separate & different than the ASB, Arrow, or Yearbook senior surveys.)
You are required to complete the Graduation Survey on Naviance in order to fulfill a step with your Graduation Contract & receive your grad tickets. The survey collects important data for our Scattergrams & WHS School Profile. It is also critical for you to provide your FINAL school of choice (if applicable), so counseling can send your FINAL Transcript to the correct school. Follow the Steps in the Survey to answer the following questions:
Step 1: Your post high school plan (Choose one of the following):
1) Attend a 2 year college (Mark this even if you plan to eventually transfer to 4-year university)
2) Attend a 4 year college
3) Attend a trade / career school
4) Enter an apprenticeship program
5) Enlist in the military
6) Seek employment
7) Attend a college prep school
8) Take a year off
10) I am not sure
Step 2: Check to make sure all the colleges to which you applied are listed and update the Final Decisions:
1) Waitlisted / Deferred OR
2) Final Decision (Choose one of the following):
5. Guaranteed Transfer
7. Conditional Accept
8. January Admit
9. No Decision
10. Incomplete (i.e., You never submitted application)
11. Summer Admit
3) Trade / Technical School information, if applicable
4) Apprenticeship program information, if applicable
5) Military Enlistment information, if applicable
6) Employment information, if applicable
7) College Prep School information, if applicable
8) Year Off information, if applicable
9) Other information, if applicable
Step 3: College that I’m attending, if applicable, & Scholarships received:
1) Select College from “drop down arrow”
2) Please indicate your intended major or field of study
3) Scholarships: Add any non-institutional scholarships that you have actually received, if applicable
You can return at any time and retake the survey if you need to update your information.
YOU MUST CONTACT COUNSELING (805-497-6711) IF YOU CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL OF ATTENDANCE AFTER JUNE 13TH.
To find the survey:
- Log-in to Naviance (User Name is your email address; Password is your Student ID)
- Go to "About Me" Home Page
- On left sidebar, click on "Graduation Survey" under “My Surveys”
Please contact Mrs. Mertel if you have any questions or need any assistance.