U.S. Air Force Academy:
- Future Falcons Program available for Gr. 6-11 to receive periodic mailings about the Academy & what they need to do to be competitive for an appointment. http://www.cvent.com/events/future-falcon-registration/event-summary-028d3e4fe8444783af405857a839c707.aspx
- Academy Nomination: Between March 1st of the Junior year & December 31st of the Senior year, the student must initiate their Academy application & request Congressional nomination.
U.S. Military Academy (West Point):
- Academy Nomination: Outstanding 11th Graders should start their applications right away. Interested students should check: apply.usma.edu
- Freshmen & Sophomores: should request “Your Guide to Successful Admission” & go to discover.usma.edu/guide.
U.S. Navy ROTC
- Navy ROTC application: Apply at https://www.nrotc.navy.mil/
Selected applicants receive: Full tuition and other financial benefits worth $180,000 and $250-$400/month tax-free spending money. NROTC Units are located at over 150 of the nation’s leading colleges and universities. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen & at least 17 years of age and not older than 23 by June 30th of the year you start college. Applicants must also take the ACT or SAT test and receive at least the following minimum scores ACT Math 21/English 22 and SAT Math 520/CR 530.