Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we pausing our volunteer program until further notice. All 2020 on-site camp activities have been cancelled. Thank you to all our wonderful volunteers for everything you've done for camp. We will see you in 2021!
Are you interested in helping out at Gales Creek Camp? Giving your time is a great way to help make camp possible for hundreds of kids a year!
Complete the Volunteer Inquiry Form below and someone will contact you.
- Camp Cleanup and Open House Day.
- Arts and Craft House assistants (one-time or weekly during the summer).
- Sunday check-in assistants (one-time or weekly during the summer).
- Special events (as needed).
- Board of Directors and/or its committees (year around).
- Camp Doc! (For pediatric endocrinologists and diabetes medical professionals who want to go that extra step in caring for kids with type 1)
Please note: all volunteers who work with children must first undergo a nationwide background check before volunteering. References may also be required.