Are you interested in helping out at Gales Creek Camp? Giving your time is a great way to help make camp possible for hundreds of kids a year!
Complete the Volunteer Inquiry Form below and someone will contact you.
- Camp Cleanup and Open House Day (first Saturday in June).
- Arts and Craft House assistants (one-time or weekly during the summer).
- Sunday check-in assistants (one-time or weekly during the summer).
- Special events (as needed).
- Board of Directors and/or its committees (year around).
- Camp Doc! (For pediatric endocrinologists and diabetes medical professionals who want to go that extra step in caring for kids with type 1)
Please note: all volunteers who work with children must first undergo a nationwide background check before volunteering. References may also be required.