| Virginia Community Colleges Association
Founded in 1983, the VCCA promotes the advancement and development of community college education in Virginia.
Welcome to the Virginia Community Colleges Association! The association's members - faculty, staff, students, and colleges - provide a strong, unified voice in support of the community college mission, programs, and services. Besides taking an active role in the identification and examination of changing needs, the VCCA is an agent for professional development, sponsoring small and large group events designed to increase one's knowledge and to improve one's skills.
|News and Announcements
- Save the Date - BCC Annual Meeting People, Purpose, Passion - A United Journey to Diversity
- Thursday, March 24 & Friday, March 25 - Doubletree Hotel, Richmond
- The 33rd Annual VCCA Conference went off as planned; thanks to all who braved the weather and dire forecasts.
- EIC Winners 2015 - If you see one of these people, please take a moment to congratulate them!
- Congratulations go to...
- VCCA Excellence in Education 2016 award to Stephen D. Walker from SSVCC
- VCCA Lifetime 2016 award to Russell Ralston from BRCC
- Jonnie E. Merritt scholarship to attend the VAMTS 2015 was awarded to Lee Ann Thomas from NVCC
- VCCA CSLA scholarship went to Connie Harris from SWCC
- Nellie Manning from LFCC was the 2015 Membership Contest winner and received a check for $50.00
- 2016 VCCA Annual Conference, Sept. 28-30, 2016 at the Wintergreen Resort - Save the date, more information to come!
- Become a VCCA member here!