| Virginia Community Colleges Association
Founded in 1983, the VCCA promotes the advancement and development of community college education in Virginia.
Welcome to the Virginia Community Colleges Association! The association's members - faculty, staff, students, and colleges - provide a strong, unified voice in support of the community college mission, programs, and services. Besides taking an active role in the identification and examination of changing needs, the VCCA is an agent for professional development, sponsoring small and large group events designed to increase one's knowledge and to improve one's skills.
|News and Announcements
- The Call for Proposals for concurrent sessions for the Annual Conference is now open.
- The Spring 2015 Newsletter is now available.
- The 2015 VCCA Master Teacher Seminar Scholarship Application is available now.
- Mark your calendar for the 33nd annual VCCA Annual Conference: October 1–3 at the Embassy Suites, Hampton, VA. More information coming soon!
- Black Concerns Commission 2015 Midyear Conference, Rescheduled for April 15-16 at the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg - Information here!
- EIC Winners 2014
- Congratulations go to...
- Dr. W. Terry Whisnant of SVCC, winner of the VCCA Excellence in Education Award
- Carlton Mabe of VWCC, winner of the VCCA Lifetime Member Award
- Russell Ralston of BRCC, winner of the VCCA / Jonnie E. Merritt scholarship to attend the Virginia Master Teacher's Seminar
- Rebecca Parkhill of PVCC, winner of the VCCA scholarship to attend the Classified Staff Leadership Academy.
- If you see one of these people, please take a moment to congratulate them!
- Become a VCCA member here!
- 2014 Conference Highlights and Pictures