Advanced Computer Applications
This course REQUIRES students to have successfully completed and passed Computer Applications.
Demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Microsoft Office by learning the advanced features and techniques of Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint in order to earn a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in specific Office programs. Microsoft Office Specialist certifications give you the tools to build a brighter future by achieving industry-recognized certifications, learning the computing skills companies are looking for, boosting your workforce resume, differentiating yourself from other job applicants, heighten your earning potential ($), and preparing yourself for a successful future.
- Students can earn MOS Certifications in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and possibly Outlook.
Upon completion of this course, students will:
- Use enhanced Word Processing features; mail merges, macros, references, tables
- Use enhanced Excel features; formatting, functions, formulas, pivot tables, combo charts
- Use enhanced Access database features, combo box, advanced forms, controls, macros
- Use enhanced PowerPoint features; formatting, video, sound, hyperlinks, slide reuse