This meeting uses the Zoom videoconferencing software, which can be accessed via. their apps or by dialing in with a regular phone.
You can join using a laptop or smartphone by clicking the link above, which should open the Zoom app if you have it installed, or prompt you to download it if you don’t.
Zoom URL: https://zoom.us/j/5443375344
Joining by telephone
Meeting ID: 544 337 5344
To dial in by phone, call the appropriate number below and enter the Meeting ID when prompted.
- 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abvS52576G
Hawaii | PT | ET | UK | AUET
Mon 3PM | 6PM | 9PM | 2AM
Need more Timezones? Use the converter!
- Open the Time Zone Converter»
- It will show PT and ET (the times in the table above)
- Enter your local timezone to find out the difference
- Update the date+time in ET or PT to match a meeting to confirm your local time
About Inquiry Meetings
Inquiry Meetings use the standard format for Recovery Dharma. We work with the inquiry page at RD Friends Act site to help us easily find meditations and questions that to support our study of the book, Recovery Dharma.
- Introductory readings about RD’s practices and principles
- 20 minute guided meditation
- Book reading on a specific topic
- Group sharing about that topic, the meditation, or our recovery
- Closing anouncements and dedication of merit
Virtual Parking Lot: As with all meetings, we stay online after the meeting for casual fellowship, to exchange contact information and to answer questions.
Please arrive early: Please join us 15 minutes before the meeting to ensure you have everything setup and to socialize before we start!
RD Friends Act: We utilize the Inquiry guide pages organized at RD Friends Act
Please see the meeting format for a full script of what happens at this meeting!
Everything seen and heard in Recovery Dharma meetings is strictly private and confidential.
Audio and video: Attendees are able to share their webcam video and audio if they would like to, or disable one or both for privacy.
Name and contact info: Zoom should ask you for your name the first time you log in. Be careful to use the name you would like to be visible during the meeting. You may also change your name during the meeting using the meeting settings.