Rich Thoughts Vs Poor Thoughts
17 Ways Rich People and Poor People Think Differently
1. Rich people believe they create their life, poor people believe that life happens to them.
2. Rich people play the money game to win, poor people play the money game not to lose.
3. Rich people are committed to being rich, poor people want to be rich.
4. Rich people think big, poor people think small.
5. Rich people focus on opportunity, poor people focus on obstacles.
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people, poor people resent successful rich people.
7. Rich people associate with positive successful people, poor people associate with negative people.
8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their values, poor people don't.
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems, poor people are smaller than their problems.
10. Rich people are excellent receivers, poor people are poor receivers.
11. Rich people choose to get paid based on results, poor people chose to get paid based on time.
12. Rich people think 'both,' poor people think 'either or.'
13. Rich people focus on their net worth, poor people focus on their working income.
14. Rich people manage their money well, poor people mismanage their money well.
15. Rich people have their money work hard for them, poor people work hard for their money.
16. Rich people act in spite of fear, poor people let fear stop them.
17. Rich people constantly learn and grow, poor people think they know it all.