We are glad to inform authors of abstracts accepted for poster presentation, that XVI OPTIMA Meeting will introduce e-posters.
E-poster is the electronic version (one .ppt slide) of the traditional, printed poster, except that it is viewable on screen. The entire process of creating, submitting, managing and presenting e-poster will be done electronically, without the need to print it out, transport it and then display it, avoiding the economic and environmental costs of printing conventional posters.
E-posters will be presented on special monitors at the conference venue.
You are kindly requested to send us the e-poster by e-mail (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience and no later than the 15 th of September.
All e-posters should be submitted following the guidelines:
- The e-poster should bear the same title, authors, order of authors and their affiliations, as the abstract submitted.
- File Type: .ppt or .pptx
- Page Setup: Custom Size: width 90cm X height 50cm
- Orientation: Landscape
- The presentation should consist of only one (1) slide (ppt/pptx)
- Images in the file should be .jpg or .png format at 72 dpi resolution
- Font size: > 14 pt
- Choose Arial or a font that can be read clearly at a distance. Put light-colored fonts on dark backgrounds and dark fonts on light-colored background so that viewers can see the text clearly.
- One can use the colours, font and background that one prefers. Please take caution: one must use a visible colour combination
- Remember, overcrowding a poster slide makes it difficult to read. Help your readers by providing clear labels or headings for each section of your presentation.
- ·Please do not forget to group everything in your slide.
- E-posters will be displayed on monitors with full HD resolution (1920X1080) pixels and a widescreen ratio 16:9.