- 6:00-6:30 PM Breaking Bread meal (Sept. to May)
- Dec 26 - No Meal or Children's classes. Adult class meets from 6:45-7:30 pm and kids are welcome.
- 6:30-7:30 PM Youth Group
- 6:45 PM Bible Class (December 2018)
- Ages 2-5th grade are meeting together in December (no class Dec 26)
- Teens (start at 6:30 pm)
- Adults - "It's a Wonderful Life" (video class) for the month of December
- Adults - Bible Discovery (for those with little Bible knowledge, or who want to study the basics)
Busy lives need times of spiritual refreshing, especially mid-week. On Wednesday nights during the school year, a simple meal is provided at 6pm so families and individuals can then not worry about fixing dinner and are then able to attend Bible classes at 6:45. Not only are the meals and classes wonderful, the table fellowship is also very meaningful. Small donations are accepted. (Sept-early June).