It is up to the pool manager’s discretion whether to have afternoon/evening programs.
Cancellations for morning programs are determined by the program director.
Do NOT mail any registrations, bookings, etc.
We do NOT accept and/or guarantee any mailed registrations, bookings, etc. in fear of overbooking.
Registrations and Party Bookings are done at the pool only during open swim hours.
Cash or in-town checks made payable to the City of Morris only.
Assume Sessions are open unless we mark them "CLOSED" or "FILLED" below.
American Red Cross Swim Lessons - Ages 5-16
- 1/2 Hour Lessons (first lesson begins at 9:30 and last lesson ends at 11:30)
- Session I: M-F, June 18th-June 29th
- Session II: M-F, July 9th-July 20th
- Costs: Residents $65/Nonres $70
- Morris City Pool may request a birth certificate at anytime to prove age.
- Click here for ARC Swim Lesson registration form.
Little Fins (PreSchool) - Ages 3-4
We added a 4:30 time slot for July 9-20th (MWF)
(June and July 5:00 pm & 5:30 time slots for both June & July are full).
- Session I: MWF 6/18 - 7/2 (no 6/22 - 7/2 instead) - 1/2 hour lessons (June Little Fins are full for both lesson times)
- Session II: MWF 7/9 - 7/20 - 1/2 hour lessons (first lesson begins at 5:00 and another begins at 5:30 - 5:00 session is full).
- Costs: Residents $50/Nonres $60 (Guarantee 5 lessons due to any weather cancellations)
- Click here for Little Fins Swim Lesson registration form.
Parent & Me - Ages 6 months - 2 years of age
(June 5:00 pm session is full; July 5:00pm, June 5:30, & July 5:30 time slots are still available).
- Session I: "TR" 6/14 - 7/3 - 1/2 hour lessons (first lesson begins at 5:00 and another begins at 5:30 - 5:00 session is full)
- Session II: TR 7/10 - 7/26 1/2 hour lessons (first lesson begins at 5:00 and another begins at 5:30)
- Costs: Residents $35/Nonres $45 (Guarantee 5 lessons due to any weather cancellations)
- Click here for Parent & Me Lesson registration form.
Private Lessons - Ages 6 months - Adults
- Customized lessons starting at $13/lesson per person up to $20/lesson per person.
- Costs, times, and dates will vary pending your wants/needs and available resources.
- Complete the Online Request Form and someone will get back to you within 48 hours.
- 5:15-6:00 (+optional shadowing time)
- June 25-29th
- Costs: $40 City Resident/$50 NonResident
- Click here for Junior Guard registration form