Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category allows the admin to impose a limit on purchase from each category based on the customer group.
Maximizing the profits with each order and at the same time offering the best services like shipping or packaging is essential for an online business. The store owners employ various strategies for the same. However, the default Magento 2 does not offer that flexibility!
Hence, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category extension. It allows the admin to restrict orders from each category based on the customer groups.
The extension helps minimize the cost of shipping and packaging. The customers are restricted with an error message when they try to checkout violating the set conditions from the backend.
Benefits of Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category:
- Set restrictions for the minimum and maximum order quantity for products from each category based on the customer group at checkout.
- Show the category name in the cart. For products in more than one category, show all category names
- Show a notification message and hide the checkout button on conditions violations for the checkout
- For products belonging to more than one category, its quantity condition should match for all the categories.
- Feasible shipping and packaging