Susanna's Circle is a women's group within our church. We meet once a month on the second Thursday at members' homes. Throughout the year we plan and sponsor various events, including the Fourth of July BBQ/Ice Cream Social, Veteran's breakfast in November, and our annual fundraiser, the "Rooftop Luncheon" in conjunction with the chancel choir's annual cantata in December. Monies raised through these events are used for church projects and ministries such as PET Project, youth events, and needs within the church.
Women's Bible Study
What if you could wake up every morning with a sense of anticipation? What if everyday moments in your life could be transformed into extraordinary ones? Bible teacher and speaker, Lysa Terkeurst explores six steps to a transforming spiritual journey. The video and study, What Happens When Women Say Yes to God will equip and empower you to:
· Build personal, two-way conversations with God
· Develop a hunger for getting into God’s Word every day and applying its truths
· Enjoy blessing others by seeing inconveniences as opportunities
· Reduce controlling fear by placing your deepest desires into God’s hands
· Get involved in the unique adventure God has created for you
The six-week Bible study will be held on Mondays starting on Sept. 10th at 6:30 p.m. at the parsonage at 100 S. Columbus Street. Jan Hankinson will be leading the discussion and each week will feature a video, followed by study from the Bible, and refreshments. All women are welcome to come and participate.
Any woman is invited to join the Monday Night Women's Bible Study.