Frequently Asked Questions
How come the undo keyboard shortcut doesn't work properly?
- Unfortunately using ctrl + z is not supported by docASSIST and can cause comments to go missing.
- If you do happen do use ctrl + z to undo on accident, the comment can be deleted still if you know what number comment it was.
How do I report an issue with docASSIST?
- On a google doc that has docASSIST enabled on it. Navigate to Add-Ons > docASSIST > Help and click 'Report an Issue'.
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
- For more information, see the Providing Feedback page
How do I delete a rubric once I've created one?
- docASSIST uses an archive feature as a way to remove unwanted rubrics. See the Archiving page for more information
- You can also edit a rubric at any time through the Rubric Manager in case of any errors or future adjustments to the rubric.
What is the maximum limit on rubrics?
- The maximum supported limit is very high, but we do not know the exact qualifications and it is not likely the average user would run into it.
- Should you run into this issue, please contact us so we may help address the problem.
Why did my audio feedback not save and get added to the document?
- You need to select the "Add Feedback" button in the Custom Feedback section of the sidebar in order for your audio feedback to saved.
- The audio feedback is also not supported on the browsers IE, Safari, and older versions of Firefox/Chrome.