Faculty Advisor: Prof. Seungkeun Kim
- 2016.03-current: Associate Professor, Chungnam National University, Korea
- 2012.02-2016.02: Assistant Professor, Chungnam National University, Korea
- 2010.12-2012.02: Lecturer, Cranfield University, United Kingdom
- 2008.04-2010.12: Research Fellow, Cranfield University, United Kingdom
- 2002.03-2008.02: Ph.D., Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea
- 1998.03-2002.02: B.S., Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea
Awards and Honors
- 2017, A Leader for the 100 future technologies that will lead the Republic of Korea, The National Academy of Engineering of Korea.
- 2017, Best Paper Award, Annual Conference of the Society for Aerospace System Engineering, as a co-author.
- 2016, Special Achievement Award, the Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences.
- 2015, Best Paper Award, Annual Conference of the Korean Society for Mechanical Engineers, as a co-author.
- 2014, Grand Prize, International Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Papers Competition, funded by Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy, as a co-author.
- 2013, Cube Satellite Contest final selection, funded by Korea Aerospace Research Institute, as a team advisor.
- 2008, Postdoctorates and Research Fellows Program, funded by National Research Foundation, Korea, as a PI.
- 2004, Grand Prize, Korea Aerospace Industries Paper Competition, as a co-author.
- 2003, Poster paper presentation award, Annual Autumn Conference of the Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, as a first author.
- Associate editor, International Journal of Aeronautical and Space Sciences
- Editorial Board, International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems.
- Editorial Board, International Journal of Unmanned Systems Engineering
- Senior Member of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
- Senior Member of IEEE
- A member of the following societies:
- IEEE Control Systems Society,
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society
- KSAS (Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences)
- ICROS (Institution of Control, Robotics, and Systems)
- Office: 226 Engineering Bldg-3
- Email: skim78 at cnu.ac.kr
- Tel: +82-42-821-6689
- LinkedIn: https://kr.linkedin.com/in/skim78
- Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Seungkeun_Kim