10 Must Do's in the Drakensberg
The following is a list of ten must do's in the Drakensberg and surrounds:
- Do one of the many walks and hikes in the Drakensberg ... you will not regret it.
- Take a 4 x 4 trip up Sani Pass and enjoy the highest pub in Africa;
- Do a trail run or mountain bike trip on one of the specially laid out tracks in the Central or Northern Berg;
- Attend a performance of the Drakensberg Boy's Choir;
- Visit one of the many arts and craft centres in the area such as Thokozisa;
- Take a helicopter flip over the Drakensberg;
- Book a hot air ballooning experience;
- Visit a San rock art site such as Main Cave at Giants Castle;
- Do wine tasting or beer tasting at the Cathedral Peak Wine Estate or Drakensberg Brewery;
- Visit a Battlefield site such as Spionkop or a game reserve such as Spionkop Nature Reserve or Nambiti.
The Story of the Batlle of Spionkop. (Source: You Tube)
Hot air ballooning in the Drakensberg (Source: You Tube)