C-SPAN Classroom Featured Resources
Below are collections of C-SPAN Classroom resources organized by various topics and themes. Lesson Plans and Bell Ringers require teachers and students to use a login and password to gain access. Teachers and students can either create one on the C-SPAN Classroom website or can use the following shared log-in credentials:
Additional C-SPAN Classroom resources can be found on the C-SPAN Classroom website.
- 2018 AP U.S. Government Key Vocabulary (Coming Soon)- A list of key vocabulary with C-SPAN clips explaining or exemplifying the term.
- 2018 AP U.S. Government and Politics Units- Resources organized by 2018 redesigned units and enduring understandings.
- 2018 AP U.S. Government and Politics Documents and Court Cases- Resources on the documents and Supreme Court cases required for the 2018 redesigned AP Government and Politics exam.
- U.S. History- Resources organized thematically and chronologically.
- Constitutional Foundations and Principles of Government- Featuring resources on the founding documents and constitutional principles.
- Comparative Government- Featuring resources with overviews of types of government and examples of how countries around the world implement these governments.
- Legislative Branch- Resources categorized by legislative structure, process and current/historical examples.
- Executive Branch- Resources organized by presidential power, roles and current/historical examples.
- Judicial Branch and Supreme Court Cases- Featuring resources organized by judicial structure, process and history. This section also includes resources on landmark Supreme Court cases.
- Foreign Policy- Resources organized by foreign policy philosophies, tools and current/historical examples.
- Federal Bureaucracy and Regulation- Featuring resources organized by the structure and function of the federal bureaucracy and the impact of regulations.
- Campaign and Elections- Resources organized by categories relating to: types of elections, voting trends, campaign tools, fundraising and historical examples.