- ADB: A versatile command-line tool that lets you communicate with a device over USB from a PC.
- Debug Mode: How to get it on your device.
- EDL.PY: Cross-platform EDL mode usage guide for Qualcomm-based KaiOS devices - edl.py
- EDL cable: How to convert a microUSB cable into an universal EDL cable for Qualcomm-based devices.
- Fastboot: Here you can find a list of commands.
- WebIDE: Environment on which to build, import, debug, configure, set up or emulate Firefox OS / KaiOS.
- ADB SHELL / No Debugging: what we can do and what we can try to do.
- Custom Firmware: Switch to ROOT
- Recovery Mode: Switch to ROOT
- Secret codes by speeduploop: Here's how to discover all the secret codes of your device.
- Sideload on debugging: use DevTools (WebIDE and XPCShell) to install apps on your device.
- Wallace by Luxferre: A noir-style rooting app with the potential to work on phones without busybox.
- WhatsApp Patch: Patching new versions of WhatsApp for usage on GerdaOS and stock v13 firmware.
- Your App for OmniSD: compatible zips.
- Busybox: The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux
- Gdeploy by Luxferre: small cross-platform utility for NodeJS, for application management - gitlab.com
- GerdaOS by Luxferre: the first custom ROM for Nokia 8110 4G and (in the future) other KaiOS phones that aims for users' privacy, security and freedom! - gerda.tech
- KaiOS-Deveveloper: Official KaiOSTech's website for developers. - developer.kaiostech.com