NCEA for students
Te Kuiti high school
This site contains information for students on NCEA at Te Kuiti High School.
- Qualifications: this covers the requirements for school based qualifications
- NCEA (National Certificate in Educational Achievement)
- University Entrance
- Certificate and Course endorsements to reward higher performance
- Vocational Pathways - Awarded at Level 2 to show skills in a particular sector.
- New Zealand Scholarship - designed for the top academic students in year 13
- Fees: There are no fees for Domestic Students.
- Internal Assessment:
- External Assessment:
- Derived Grades: what to do if you can not sit an exam because of illness, accident or other misadventure.
- Entering External: entering externals, checking entries, late entries, entry and withdrawal deadlines.
- Examination Requirements: rules, admission slips, lateness
- Examination Timetable for November Examinations