Info and Resources on Education
Below is a list of website links, if you wish to add a link, e-mail your link to giftedlearningproject @theglp.org
-without space in email after g-
- Dyslexia My Life
- Day on the Farm
- Church of the Resurrection : Special Needs: Matthew's
- "B.E.S.T. Network" www.thebestnetwork.org
- Free Information & Resources on Down syndrome
- Signs of Dyslexia - Some of the signs of dyslexia.
- http://www.dsfoc.org/index.htm - Register for free Learning program Materials. Good stuff.
- Tips for Dyslexia - Things that can help anyone with dyslexia, also tips for teaching someone with dyslexia.
- What is Dyslexia - About dyslexia and reading problems? Defines dyslexia.
- Who is Dyslexic - Lists famous dyslexic people, including Walt Disney, Thomas Edison and many more.
- Legal Rights - Legal rights for people with LD, dyslexia and learning problems.
- Self-Esteem - What helped my self-esteem as a child. Self-esteem help for dyslexia, LD or anybody.
- Angry Child - Helping a child with anger. Dealing with a child who is angry.
- Resources 1 - Yellow Pages and Resource Guide for LD (page 1 of 3).
- Resources 2 - Yellow Pages and Resource Guide list of available resources from states and cities, and including some international resources, as well.
- Resources 3 - Yellow Pages and Resource Guide links
- CLICK HERE FOR Information ON DOWN SYNDROME
- CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF LOCAL DOWN SYNDROME RESOURCES AND ORGANIZATIONS