Above: Attendees at the 42nd Reunion held 14th October 2012
- The Charlotte and the Lady Penrhyn sailed into Sydney Cove in January 1788, carrying John Small and Mary Parker in The First Fleet.
- John Small and Mary Parker were married 0n 12th October 1788.
- In 1971 an Association, The John and Mary Small
Descendants Association (JMSDA), was formed.
descendants now number in the 10s of thousands and are scattered around Australia and in other countries around the world.
- Annual Family Gatherings are held, usually in Ryde or Parramatta, on the Sunday closest to 12 October, the date when John and Mary were married in 1788.
- These web pages include information on the various activities of the John & Mary Small Descendants Association.
To contact the Secretary: