Where the heck did all this stuff come from?
The inform contained in this site is from numerous sources including:
- several Saab 340 operating manuals
- Saab Aircraft company sales brochures
- the class notes and study cards from SF340 pilots
- the much photocopied and disseminated through many a ground school "Saab for Dummies" attributed to Dave C. Bush
- BEX Airlines training guide
- General Electric CT7-9b maintenance training manual
- Greg Meech, former Colgan Air SF3 pilot
- Saab development & history from Wikipedia under the GNU free documentation license
- CASA Australia
- Jerome Dawson
- Jimmy Justice
- Thomas Lauer
- Paul Maier
- Sam Rudge
- vintage Saab 340 sales materials
- Google images
Many, many thanks to all the people, named and unnamed, who helped make this site possible with their input and contributions of study materials, ground school notes, Saab 340 photos or other contributions. If you have something you would like to have added to this site for other Saab pilots or fans, contact the webmaster.
The technical information and data on this site is provided in good faith and every effort is made to be as accurate as possible. However errors and omissions may have occurred, therefore no guarantees are implied and SF340.com cannot be held liable for any incorrect information, including financial or other losses associated with reliance on this information. If a user notices any errors, they should kindly report them to The Webmaster for correction.