Book adopters for Assembly Language to C Using the PIC24 Family
Here is a list of book adopters (besides Mississippi State). This information is posted by permission of the adopter. Email addresses use 'AT' instead of @ to try to prevent automated usage of email addresses.
- (spring 2009/2010) Professor David Capson (capson AT mcmaster.ca), Professor and Chair, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, McMaster University. Used in an introductory microprocessor/microcontroller course with a significant hands-on lab component.
- (spring 2010) R. Stephen Gibbs, Ph.D., Undergraduate Advisor and Senior Lecturer, Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington
- (spring 2010) John D. Lynch, Ph.D., Associate Professor, School of Engineering and Computer Science, Washington State University Vancouver, ECE234 Microprocessor Systems.
- (fall 2010) Captain Kevin W. Rudd, Ph.D., Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, United States Naval Academy, EE361, Microcomputer-based Design. This course uses the Microchip Microstick as its lab platform.
- (fall 2010) J. Dean Brock/R. Bruce, Department of Computer Science, University of North Carolina Asheville, CSCI 255 Computer Organization.
- (fall 2010) Essa Al-Ghonaim. Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering, King Saud University, CEN439 Embedded Systems Design.
- (fall 2011) Demetris L. Geddis, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Engineering, Norfolk State University, EEN331 Microprocessors.
- Jeff Jackson, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Alabama, ECE 383 Microcomputers.