Customized solutions for you and your dog.
- Rewards-based dog training of basic skills to enjoy your dog in public and at home.
- Tellington TTouch® for Companion Animals
- One-to-one consultation and coaching in your home and group classes outdoors.
Basic obedience classes may include exercises from dog sports like Rally O and agility, K9 Nosework or Tellington TTouch Groundwork/obstacle courses- all combined for a varied and fun learning experience.
I demonstrate training methods with your dog and then observe you or family members practice with your dog and coach you on how to get the best results.
- Calm and relax your dog: Go to place, Crate Training, Relax on a leash
- Use and read body language, walk your dog on a leash
- Get and keep your dog's attention: Come/Sit/Down
- Dog to dog relationships
- Games to play that reinforce desired behaviors
- American Kennel Club (AKC) Canine Good Citizen (CGC) class/lessons and evaluation.
Call for more information.
- No shock or prong/choke collars allowed. This is force-free training.
- Bring a 6 ft leash (not retractable) with a harness or flat buckle collar.
- Do not feed your dog dinner before training...
- Bring small bits of treats like kibble, cheese, chicken, chopped-up hot dog (pretty salty).
- Cut pieces into bits the size of your baby finger nail.
- We reward many times during training.
- Not biscuits or treats that create crumbs though.
Force-free training builds relationships.