- Adult visitors are welcome to play with members for up to four sessions at £4 per session. After four sessions visitors are expected to join the club. It
- is the member's responsibility to sign the visitors book and pay the fee.Appropriate tennis footwear is essential on court at all times.
- Ensure all mud is removed from shoes before play.
- Do not take food onto the courts. Water is the only drink allowed on court.
- Please brush the courts after you have finished playing. Try and brush them in the opposite direction to the last time they have been brushed.
- At club sessions, singles play is expected to give way to doubles
- Copies of the club constitution and rules are on the clubhouse noticeboard and the club website