Want to Renew?
For members who have already renewed their membership, thank you for your support.
The 2020 renewal subscriptions are:
· Senior (18 or over on April 1st of membership year) £110
· Family (2 adults plus any children aged 5 or over and under 18 at the same address); £200
· Student (Aged between 18 and 25 on April 1st of membership year and in full-time education); £50
· Junior (Aged 5 or over and under 18 on 1st September of membership year); £5
· Country (living over 50 miles from Grange): 60% of normal subscription.
Parents or guardians of juniors who are not themselves members may practise and play just with their children but not with other members.
Payment for outstanding membership can be done by:
- BANK TRANSFER : Sort Code: 77-26-29. Account Number: 09403160 Account Name: North Lonsdale Tennis Club or
- CHEQUE made out to North Lonsdale Lawn Tennis Club and sent to the Membership Secretary : STEPH BURY, SUMMER FIELD, FLOOKBURGH ROAD, ALLITHWAITE LA11 7RJ TEL: 015395 36426. Email: STEPH
Looking to Join?
Come along and try us out first. You can join in up to three sessions for free. A member will become your 'buddy' and show you the ropes. Please contact our Club Secretary to arrange this.
New to Tennis?
After your free sessions, join on a trial membership for just 3 months for an adult cost of £25 and only pay the balance of the membership once you are hooked!
Membership fees and categories can be found on the application form below. Please note:
- A Membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March
- Details of the membership categories and other important information is contained in the Club Rules and Constitution both of which are on this website.
- New adult members will pay a pro rata fee of the full membership subscription based on the month they join the club, ie. full fee from April to end of June with the amount reducing by 10% for each month thereafter
To apply for NEW membership please download the 2020 New Member Application form below, complete it and return it to the membership secretary.