Tom Feeley runs "Information Clearing House" (ICH), an alternative US news medium. In his own words, ICH “is:
· One person's effort to correct the distorted perceptions provided by commercial media.
· This web site is non-commercial (no advertising no pop-up windows) and funded by readers contributions.
· This web site grew out of my personal frustration and anger at the failure of traditional commercial media to inform the American public, especially as it relates to US foreign policy.
· A source of unreported (or under reported) news from around the globe.
· An effort to provide more depth and understanding to current issues.
· This web site is the work of one person.
· I am a private individual.
· I am not affiliated with any particular political party.
· I am not funded by any group.
· I pay for all services associated with this site from my personal funds and readers' donations.
· I am not independently wealthy.
· I work and live in Southern California” (see: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/ ).
ICH on “presstitutes”
(2003): “How The Presstitutes Lie To America. Example: How The Press Has Become A Tool Of
Our Government. The following article entitled, She was 'fighting to the death ...' states, She was 'fighting to the death ...'
. Information Clearing House, “How The Presstitutes Lie To America”: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2558.htm .