A Geeks cake recipe
You dont believe it, I successfully made a cake. So try it. Here we go.
Plain flour - 3 cup
Powdered sugar - 1 and 1/2 cup
Egg - 3
Refined oil or plain butter - 70gm (3/4th of Amul butter 100gm pack)
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Milk - 3/4 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
1. Beat the egg very well until it becomes lighter.(As you do while making omlete )
2. Mix sugar and oil together and stir them pretty hard till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
3. Add the beaten egg to this mixture. Mix well to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Now prepare a mixture of plain flour (maida) and baking powder and sieve it to avoid any lump.
5. Now gradually add this maida mixture, to the batter prepared by mixing sugar, oil and egg.
Note: As you stir the mixture, it will become dense. Add some milk in small amount to make it smooth. Keep on repeating the process of adding maida and then milk as required, till batter is well blended (It should look fluffy/ soft).
6. Add Vanilla essence to the batter and again blend thoroughly.
7. Preheat the oven in 200 deg Celsius for 3 minutes
8. Put the mixture in appropriate plate and place it in the oven in convection mode and cook for 45 minutes.
Allow it to cool. Now the cake is ready to serve..... Try it.....