Classroom is designed to help teachers create and collect assignments paperlessly, including time-saving features like the ability to automatically make a copy of a Google document for each student. It also creates Drive folders for each assignment and for each student to help keep everyone organized. Students can keep track of what’s due on the Assignments page and begin working with just a click. Teachers can quickly see who has or hasn't completed the work, and provide direct, real-time feedback and grades right in Classroom.
How are teachers and students using Google Classroom?
- 10 Technology Transitions for the Paper-Based Classroom | blog
- 20 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom | blog
- 60 Ways Math Teachers Can Use Google Classroom | blog
- 12 Great Ways to Start Using Google Classroom Now | blog
- A Comparison of Teacher Dashboard by Hapara and Google Classroom | video
- 60 Smarter Ways to Use Google Classroom | blog
- 5 Common Classroom Mistakes | blog
- Hoo-ray: Goobric Comes to Google Classroom! | blog
- Google Classroom, Doctopus and GoobricThe Ultimate Workflow! | gdoc