Google Blogger is an online, time-stamped publishing tool that allows you to quickly post pictures, text, and videos from your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, or mobile phone. Basically, a blog is what has caused newspapers to go out-of-print--anyone can be a journalist, author, critic, or published writer with a few clicks of the mouse.
How are teachers and students using blogs in their classroom?
- NCTM Read Write Think: Teaching With Blogs | site
- The Ultimate Guide to the Use of Blogs in Teaching | blog
- Email to Blogger | video
- Blogging for Teachers | site
- Picking the Best Platform for Your Classroom Blog | blog
- The Edublog Awards | site