Upcoming Meeting: Swansea Injury Measurement Meetings
When: September 17-20 2010
Where: Swansea University, Swansea, UK
A cluster of meetings related with injury measurement will be held in Swansea from September 17-20 2010. These meetings include:
- a meeting of the group working on improving estimating the burden of injuries in Sub-Saharan Africa (Friday, Sept 17 2010),
- a joint meeting of the GBD-Injury Expert group and the International Collaborative Effort (ICE) on Injury Statistics (Sept 18-20 2010), and
- a meeting of the ICD-11 revision group for external causes of injuries (Monday afternoon, Sept 20 2010)
- Agenda: To find out more about the meeting, visit the following web pages:
- Attendee List:
- Click here for a listing of attendees and their planned attendance dates.
- Please note that these meetings are now over-booked and additional delegates cannot be accommodated because of space constraints. However, as always, all presentations from this meeting will be posted on this website shortly after the meeting. In addition, James Harrison and Kavi Bhalla will be at the Safety 2010 conference in London from Sept 21st to 24th and will be happy to meet and discuss the project. Please contact email@example.com to set up a meeting in London.
Acknowledgements: These meetings are partially supported by funding from the Violence and Injury Prevention program of the World Health Organization and the World Bank Global Road Safety Facility. This funding is being used primarily to enable the participation of researchers from Low and Middle Income Countries. Most High Income Country participants are attending with support from their own institutions or alternate sources.