Pretzel Hugs (courtesy of Shelly's genius mom)
servings: too many
1 (16 oz.) package pretzel snaps
2 (12 oz.)packages Hershey's Hugs
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2) Lay half a bag's worth of pretzel pieces onto the parchment paper and top each piece with a Hershey's Hug.
3) Carefully place in the oven and leave for 2 minutes, until they're glossy.
4) Take the pretzels out of the oven and let sit for about a minute, before gently pushing the second pretzel piece over top.
5) Transfer to the fridge for ~30 minutes, so they can cool.