The Bridge Health Center, operated by CareHere, serves the City of St. Charles School District, providing convenient and affordable access to health care.
Staffed with a Nurse Practitioner, The Bridge Health Center offers acute care, preventive care, chronic condition management, and occupational health services.
Important COVID-19 Updates
The Bridge Health Center is OPEN and available to serve you. For more information regarding The Bridge Health Center during the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit the new COVID-19 Updates page.
2424 Zumbehl Road, St. Charles, MO 63301
Hours of Operation
Hours are subject to change. Closed on major holidays.
Mon, Weds, Fri: 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Tues: 7:00 - 11:00 AM * , 12:00 - 6:00 PM
Thurs: 12:00 - 6:00 PM
Sat, Sun: Closed
*Nurse only hours available for lab work, blood draws, vaccinations, blood pressure and weight checks, etc.
Contact / Appointments
24/7 Support Center: (877) 423-1330
Health Center Direct: (636) 443-4202 (Phone System Details)
Login to CareHere.com (www.CareHere.com)
(Online Support Feature Available via 'Chat with Patient Support Center' button on green navigation bar on the left side once logged into CareHere.com)
Use the CareHere App (www.CareHere.com/App)
Note: You must be registered to login to the website and app. Click here for instructions on one-time new patient registration.
- Convenient access to care
- Extended hours
- Little to no wait time
- Same or next day appointments
- Online and toll-free scheduling options
- Low or no cost appointments
- More one-on-one time with Provider
- 24/7 scheduling and nurse by telephone for emergencies
- Online access to medical records and appointment scheduling
- NEW! Access to onsite Health Coach (click here for more information)
- Access to CareHere Connect wellness portal
- Access to select preventive mail order medications
- Coming Soon! TeleHealth Services from CareHere powered by MDLIVE (click here for more information)
Celebrating Year 3!
Watch our video to learn more.
By law, your information cannot be shared with your employer without your consent, unless you are receiving treatment for occupational health or a work related injury.
Questions, Comments, Concerns
If you have a question, comment or concern regarding your experience in The Bridge Health Center, please contact CareHere directly at (877) 423-1330.