Working in partnership and compliance with the Charter on Catholic Youth Athletics promulgated by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, our League has promoted--since 1965--youth physical fitness and has provided a fun learning experience for kids in Kindergarten through the Eighth grade.
The Cincinnati Track Catholic Youth Organization (CTCYO) is a not-for-profit organization (NPO) incorporated within the State of Ohio. We are also a 501(c)(4) tax-exempt organization under the United States Internal Revenue Code.
Youth track & field is a great way to get kids started in a physical fitness program, and CTCYO attracts over 2,000 kids in the Cincinnati area. The league helps kids discover their potential, make new friends, gain newfound self confidence, and has changed lives for 50 years.
Administrative support is provided exclusively by volunteers, and the organization is comprised of over 30 Catholic Parishes, Catholic Schools, Christian Organizations, and Youth Track & Field Recreational Teams. The CTCYO strives to be all-inclusive.
The purpose of this web site is to provide updates and information to the coaches, athletes, and parents in the Cincinnati Track CYO program. An abundance of information can be found by clicking the links below or along the left-hand side of this page. There you'll find:
- The Cincinnati Track CYO Meet Schedule/Calendar
- Meet results from the current Track & Field season (as they come available), as well as results from previous CYO City Championship Meets dating back to 1971. They can be found in our Archives area.
- Listings of the top ten "All Stars" for Grades 5/6 and Grades 7/8 for past Track & Field seasons can be found by clicking on our All Star link.
- Listings of the top ten "All Stars" for Grades 5/6 and Grades 7/8 for the current Track & Field season can be found by clicking on the EasySport link immediately below:
- Meet records from past CYO City Championship Meets and select Parish Invitationals
- Rules and guidelines for Cincinnati Track CYO
- Answers to frequently asked questions about Cincinnati Track CYO
- Forms and documents for Cincinnati Track CYO
- Internet links related to Cincinnati Track CYO or Track & Field in general
- Ways to send your comments, questions, and feedback to the Cincinnati Track CYO Advisory Board
We hope that you find this web site useful. If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please forward them to the Cincinnati Track CYO Advisory Board using the Contact Cincinnati Track CYO link.