We confess the Lordship of Jesus
Christ over politics.
- We acknowledge God’s Word, the Holy Bible, as the absolute authority
upon which our principles rest, and we recognize it as a blueprint for
- We covenant together with other believers to work in the cultural and
political arena, demonstrating our faith in God and thus avoiding being
unequally yoked in secular political alliances.
- We require party members, leaders and nominees for public office to meet
Biblical and constitutional qualifications, and we hold them accountable to
We shine the light of the Gospel of
Jesus Christ into political affairs.
- We recognize the Gospel as an inherently public message for the whole
- We redefine the political debate from “liberal vs. conservative” to
“Christian faith vs. unbelief.”
- We promote the necessity of Christ-centered solutions for America.
We disciple the nation for Christ.
- We work to restore a comprehensive Biblical worldview among Christians.
- We mobilize many Christian individuals and families to be rebuilders at
the local level, developing a sure foundation from which to launch state and
- We build a body of Christian statesmen who understand the times and can
provide essential godly leadership.
We exalt the Kingship of our Lord
- We seek “to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our
- We aspire to give American Christians a vision of reforming their nation
- We desire His Kingdom to come and His Will to be done on earth as it is in
The Premise of
The Word of God a Principles a
Platform a Program
Our Program is two-pronged:
• Exposing Humanist Foundations, and
• Unveiling Gospel Answers