There are currently 3 postdoctoral associates working with me at the University of Colorado, Boulder. In Boulder Colorado current
members of the group are:
Postdoctoral Research Associates: Yi-Ping Ma (instructor/postdoctoral/researcher: http://www.yipingma.com/), Igor Rumanov (lecturer/postdoctoral researcher) and Ali Dimirci (postdoctoral researcher --visitor from Istanbul, Turkey).
- Frequent Visitors: B. Prinari
(University of Colorado, Colorado Springs); G. Biondini
(SUNY Buffalo); S. Chakravarty
(University of Colorado at Colorado Springs); B. Ilan
(University of California, Merced), S. DeLillo (University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy).
MJA has advised numerous Ph.D. theses and postdoctoral
researchers.There are also weekly seminars on Nonlinear Waves.
Recent Graduate Students:
- Douglas Baldwin completed his Ph.D. in 2013.
- Sean Nixon completed his Ph.D. in 2011.
- Terry Haut completed his Ph.D. in 2008.
- Cory Ahrens completed his Ph.D. in 2006.
- Mark Hoefer completed his Ph.D. in 2006.
- Andrew Docherty completed his Ph.D. in 2004.
- Rudy Horne completed his Ph.D. in 2001.
- David Trubatch completed his Ph.D. in 2000.
Recent Postdoctoral Associates:
- YP Ma (2013--)
- I. Rumanov (2014--)
- A. Demirci (2014--)
- C. Curtis (2012-2014)
- S. Butler (2012-2013)
- Yi Zhu (2008–2011)
- T. Horikis (2006-2008)
- A. Docherty (2005-2006)
- I. Bakirtas (2004-2005)
- J. Moeser (2002-2005)
- B. Ilan (2002-2005)
- B. Prinari (2001)
- Z. Musslimani (2000-2003)
- T. Hirooka (2000-2002)