There are currently 2 postdoctoral associates working with me at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Current members of the group are:
- Postdoctoral Research Associates: Sean D. Nixon (instructor/postdoctoral/researcher), Igor Rumanov (lecturer/postdoctoral researcher)
- Frequent Visitors: B. Prinari (University of Colorado, Colorado Springs); G. Biondini (SUNY Buffalo); S. Chakravarty (University of Colorado at Colorado Springs); B. Ilan (University of California, Merced).
MJA has advised numerous Ph.D. theses and postdoctoral researchers.There are also weekly seminars on Nonlinear Waves.
Recent Graduate Students:
- Douglas Baldwin completed his Ph.D. in 2013.
- Sean Nixon completed his Ph.D. in 2011.
- Terry Haut completed his Ph.D. in 2008.
- Cory Ahrens completed his Ph.D. in 2006.
- Mark Hoefer completed his Ph.D. in 2006.
- Andrew Docherty completed his Ph.D. in 2004.
- Rudy Horne completed his Ph.D. in 2001.
- David Trubatch completed his Ph.D. in 2000.
Recent Postdoctoral Associates:
- S.D. Nixon (2020--)
- I. Rumanov (2014--)
- J.T. Cole (2016--2020)
- XD Luo (2017-2018)
- YP Ma (2013--2016)
- A. Demirci (2014-2015)
- C. Curtis (2012-2014)
- S. Butler (2012-2013)
- Y. Zhu (2008–2011)
- T. Horikis (2006-2008)
- A. Docherty (2005-2006)
- I. Bakirtas (2004-2005)
- J. Moeser (2002-2005)
- B. Ilan (2002-2005)
- B. Prinari (2001)
- Z. Musslimani (2000-2003)
- T. Hirooka (2000-2002)