Post reading discussion questions
1. Willow made many observations about her new middle school
- clothing is important (the fit, the colour, accessories)
- students want to either stand out or blend in
- "music was some kind of religion"
- interactions between boys and girls were "varied, intense and unpredictable"
- boys and girls touch a lot
- nutrition not a priority
- use of deodorant not understood by half the boys
- "awesome" is overused
Would you say these observations apply at RTMS? What would you add or remove from this list when thinking of RTMS?
2. What did Willow mean when she said, "The human corpse flower has blossomed"?
3. Why didn't Willow defend herself in Principal Rudin's office?