How to register
New Users: There is no need to create an account before registering.
You will create the account during the registration process.
- Go to the direct link to register at http://tinyurl.com/yjpol6k
- Click on VIEW CATALOG
- Look through the list of courses, locate the course you wish to take
- Click on CLICK TO ENROLL button
If you have taken a North TIER course before:
Click on I’M A REGISTERED USER, and you will be prompted to sign into your account. If you forgot your password, please use the Login Help feature.
If you have never taken a North TIER class before:
- Click on I’M A NEW USER to create a username and password and sign up for courses
- Once you have completed registration; you receive an email confirming your enrollment
- North TIER courses require payment before the course starts. See “How to Make Payment” for directions.
Registration for the Graduate Credit Option through Colorado State University is completed during week 1 of the course. Right now the only thing you need to complete is course enrollment and course payment.
The optional Graduate Credit fees for most courses is an additional $160 or $200. (Other fees may apply)