Works Cited Page
The Works Cited Page appears at the end of your research assignment. It should be the final page (or pages) in a research paper. This must also be included for any non-paper research project you turn in. If you do not include this page, you are plagiarizing.
how to format your works cited page:
● Use 1-inch margins on all sides
● Include the running header you formatted for your main paper
● Center the title Works Cited at the top
● Double space the entire page (between and within entries)
● Put all entries in correct MLA citation format