profession of intelligent people
- A team should consist of 2-3 members.
- The event consists of two rounds.
- Prelims (technical round) will be conducted initially to screen the teams for the next round
- Requisite tools for the event shall be provided.
- Top 5 teams will be judged on machining skills
- Evaluation will be based on machining time, accuracy and other parameters.
- Participants shall be responsible for any tool breakage.
- Participants should come in neat Formals (No Jeans and T-Shirts are allowed).
- Usage of mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the campus.
- Each round marks will be evaluated for final result.
- The decision of event coordinators/judges will be final.
- Packia Antony Revanth - +91 99430 21704
- Cyrus - +91 90034 61798
- Beno Nixin - +91 90036 00168