- Tardiness reduces instructional time and disrupts routine.
- Students must be present and in class when the 8:40 bell rings. If not, they will be counted tardy by their teacher.
- If a student arrives after 8:50AM, the student MUST check in at the Attendance Office, even if it is during a passing period or lunch.
- If a student arrives to a class 10+ minutes after the period has started, the student will be counted absent and MUST check in at the Attendance Office.
- 7 tardies or more may result in disciplinary action.