- Any student who does not attend 90% of the instructional day that a class is offered (excused or unexcused) will be required to make up attendance hours.
- Once a student has missed a class period more than 4 times, the student will start to accumulate hours.
- Each absence after the 4th absence (per period) equals 1.5 hours owed.
- The following attendance codes generate hours owed once you've reached 4 absences for any period each semester:
- A (Absence-Excused)
- D (Absent with Dr. Note)
- O (Unverified-Unexcused)
- U (Unexcused)
- 5 (Late Excused Absence)
- 6 (Late Unexcused Absence)
- Please contact your Assistant Principal with questions.
- Hours Owed Tracking Form