- If a student has been erroneously marked absent in a class, it is the student's responsibility to email the teacher and request a correction.
- The student should include their name, ID #, and the date/period they were marked erroneously absent.
- If there was a sub, please include a brief description of what was done in class that day so that the teacher can verify if the student was in attendance.
- The Attendance Office is unable to correct attendance until we have received confirmation, via email, from the teacher requesting the change.
- Please note: Attendance corrections can only be made for the current grading cycle.
- For TEACHERS only: Student Attendance Correction