What is "Subcampus"?
Students taking specialized courses at another LISD high school campus are considered "subcampus" students. Students alternate between Vandegrift and the other high school campus each A and B day.
- Vandegrift is always considered your "home" campus
- Your alpha counselor is still your primary contact, however Mrs. Spradling (College & Career Transition Coordinator) will coordinate your schedule between VHS and the other high school campus
- All standardized testing takes place on your home campus (STAAR, PSAT, school day SAT & ACT); AP exams may be taken at either campus
- Students are responsible for conveying school-related absences to teachers, including subcampus teachers
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to/from their subcampus. LISD provides transportation only for AFJROTC students to Leander High School.
Bus 337 (VHS to/from LHS)
7:05 am/4:45 pm PLATEAU PARK/ JOHN SIMPSON PARK
7:20 am/4:33 pm HEB PARKING LOT @ 2222 SIDE OF COMPASS BANK
7:24 am/4:30 pm CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY DR @ CUL-DE-SAC
7:25 am/4:20 pm COLONIAL GRAND @ CANYON POINTE @ OFFICE
7:46 am/4:08 pm MILBURN PARK- FAR EAST SIDE OF PARKING LOT
7:52am/4:00 pm CLUCK CREEK PARK- RAMBLING TRAIL @ PARKING AREA