NCAA - Athletes
The NCAA Eligibility Center provides information about the registration process for college-bound student-athletes.
The Eligibility Center website will give you information about NCAA, its athletics divisions, its sports and other information.
How to register:
For registration information, visit the NCAA Eligibility Center website at https://web3.ncaa.org/ecwr3/ or call 317-917-6222.
**Athletes should register by end of Junior year**
When should a student register with the NCAA Eligibility Center?
Students should register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at the beginning of their junior year in high school. At the end of the student's junior year, a transcript, including six semesters of grades, should be sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center from the high school. Additionally, students should have their SAT or ACT scores forwarded directly to the NCAA Eligibility Center (by using code "9999") whenever they take the exam.
What is the fee to register?
The registration fee for U.S. students is $65;and $95 for international students. All fees are nonrefundable after successful registration.
What requirements do I need to be able to practice, play and get a scholarship at an NCAA Division I or II college or university?
You need to complete the following:
- Graduate from high school
- Complete a minimum of 16 (for Division I) or 14 (for Division II) core courses
- Present the required grade-point average (GPA) (for complete details, click here)
- Present a qualifying test score on either the ACT or SAT(for complete details, click here)
- Request final amateurism certification (beginning April 1 for fall enrollees or beginning October 1 for spring enrollees).