Track & Field
Track & Field Conference Meet Information
Location: Naperville Central High School
Date: May 12, 2018
Field Events: 8:30am - 1:30pm
Running Events: 10:00am
- The shot/discus shuttle bus will take athletes only during the meet. The shuttle will not be available to parents.
- In case of weather causing the need for shelter, here are the shelter locations: Shelter for track is the overhang on the Patio near door 8 or buses. Shelter for shot and discus is the pavilion at Knoch park near field #3.
For more information, please contact Jake Oswald at email@example.com
Our goal is to have fun while learning about track and field, and while improving our fitness and skill levels. Track and Field is a sport in which personal achievement is just as important as team achievement, and by improving yourself you improve the team. Everyone will try all of the events: running, sprinting, jumping, and throwing. Together, we will decide the events in which you’ll compete at meets. But, the main purpose is to enjoy the process!
The 2017 Track Packet must be filled out and returned to coaches the first day of practice.
- Can I run track while participating in the school musical?
- What grade levels are allowed to participate?
- What are the events in Track & Field?
- What is the last day to join?
- What if I can't make the first few practices.?
- Can I join after soccer tryouts?
- When does my athlete compete? (What is the order of events)
ALL parents and athletes are encouraged to sign up for the Hill Track Team Remind 101 SMS text instant alert system. This one-way alert system will alert you to team announcements such as:
- Canceled Practices
- Meeting Ending Times
- Modified Practice Schedules
This alert system is not used as a daily reminder, but instead as an instant update for timely announcements. (note: Most of our regular updates will be distributed via the email you provide at registration.)
Directions to sign up:
- Using your text enabled cell phone, send @hill-track to the following number: 81010
Track & Field Coaching Staff
Attendance and Lineup coaches should be contacted regarding excused absences and paperwork questions. Please see the list below to find your child's attendance coach. Event coaches should be contacted regarding specific track and specialty events.
Coach Oswald - firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication, Meet Coordinator, & Website Administrator
Coach Morgan - email@example.com
Managers, Equipment, & Practice Coordinator
Coach Buege - firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade Boys Attendance & Lineups
Sprints & Distance Events
Coach Parker - email@example.com
8th Grade Girls Attendance & Lineups
High Jump & Relay Events
Coach Ivkovich - firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade Girls Attendance & Lineups
Shot Put & Discus Events
Coach Gerald - email@example.com
7th Grade Boys Attendance & Lineups
Long Jump & Triple Jump Event